Monday, April 27, 2009

Name the chicken!

Something random happened to me today. A guy gave me a free pet. We squadded together for a quest, and when it was done and we were saying our thank-yous and goodbyes, I complimented the pretty bird following him around.

"You want it?" he said. Apparently he had a few spares lying around.

Baby Elysium Fowls aren't good for a lot except flapping around your head and getting in the way of people trying to target you. They're basically just big, pretty, decorative flying chickens. But you don't have to feed them or train them, and this guy was offering one to me free. How can I turn down a free animal?

So now I have a Baby Elysium Fowl. It has a disturbing habit of hovering just above Meirizhu's head, a little too close for comfort. I have an irrational fear it's going to poop in her hair. It makes cute little cheeping noises.



But now I have a problem. What am I going to name this big, pretty chicken? I've had a couple of ideas and suggestions already:
  • Zephyrus
  • Elysian
  • KFC
  • The Colonel
If any of you guys have any other ideas, let me know in the comments! My pet must have a name!

2 comments:

  1. *Thaenia
    *Weasa
    *Gershwin
    *Ginger

    Above was my name suggestions for your chicken.
    The first two name was from world of warcraft characters name. I like it because it is unique and sound like a name of a warrior. The other two, was really a name of the bird. Hope that those names could help you out and also, hope that you choose the best name for your new pet. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the Colonel or KFC. Poor huge bird thing. I hope you take care of it. Can it fight at all? I mean it could at least woosh at the enemies and make noise.

    ReplyDelete