Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shout outs, thank yous, and going afk

Well, guys, it's been a good run.

But now my Writing for the Web class has come to an end, and so I'm no longer required by the injunction of my professor to maintain this blog.

I've gained a lot experience points, learned some new skills, and leveled up a few times. And here are some people I'd like to thank for that:
  • My class and professor, for sticking with me whether they wanted to or not and giving great constructive criticism.
  • Rod, Kristei, and Tokada, for all the random comments. You guys rock.
  • My faction, for their patience and humor. *Salutes King, bows to Ling, pokes Kit and Teh, and shakes Thug's hand... err, paw*
  • Ero, for introducing me to sharks.
  • Tamar, for taking me seriously.
  • All those idiots in world chat who brighten my day.
  • and lastly, you, anyone who has ever read this blog. Especially those of you who leave comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
This is not the end!

I have decided that I love blogging way too much to give it up just because I'm no longer getting a grade on it. So I'll keep playing Perfect World and keep updating this blog as often as I can!

Unfortunately, I'm going to be spending the next 3 months sojourning in the Land of Dial-Up Internet, with brief visits to the Wireless Embassy whenever I can. So I can't guarantee regular posts.

But I can guarantee that I will never forget you guys . . . so please don't forget me!

3 comments:

  1. I thought for a moment that you were saying goodbye, GOODBYE. Glad to hear you will continue the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN KRISTEI, ME AND RODS ARE IN BIG TROUBLE, PLS EMAIL ME, RODS AND KRISTEI WONT BE ON THE NET FOR SOME TIME!!
    TOKA

    ReplyDelete